We believe even the smallest things sometimes make a BIG difference.
At DataStream, little details matter. When you call the DataStream help desk you will always get a live person. We know that person-to-person contact—with someone who actually cares about the IT issue you’re having—can help to take the edge off of the annoyance of IT hiccups. If your company has 15 or more computers, Managed IT Services from DatraStream can guarantee your peace of mind with 24/7/365 live help desk support.
… And when we say “all inclusive” we mean ALL INCLUSIVE.
Call Us Today: (250) 929-0744
Many managed IT services companies take a nickel-and-dime approach to outsourced IT. A multitude of services may be “listed” in their managed services plan, yet only a handful are included in the monthly service fee. DatraStream doesn’t believe in that “batteries-not-included” nonsense.
Once clients subscribe to our managed IT services plan, we include everything needed to keep your network up and running at its best. That means we’ll make sure your employees have the help desk support they need and unlimited on-site visits to ensure issues are resolved right the first time, without excuses.
Our managed services plan brings predictability and reliability to your technology operations.
Working with DatraStream Networks for your Managed IT Services means we:
- Fully consider your business needs and budget to deliver the managed services support you need so that YOUR team can focus on YOUR customers.
- Provide you with unlimited local and live phone support and we will guarantee 1-hour response time.
- Monitor your network 24/365 to eliminate potential server crashes, unnecessary and costly downtime and data loss. With our regular and automated monitoring you will never end up losing valuable files and incurring heavy computer repair bills.
- Manage all third-party resources and relationships with your other technology vendors so you don’t have to spend YOUR time on hold and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Protect your data by monitoring offsite and onsite backups in real time to make sure data is not corrupt and can be easily restored. We insist that you maintain an offsite backup as this is the only way we can guarantee full data protection.