Please feel free to get in touch with us. Use the handy form below to explain what you need assistance with and we will reach out to you with a possible solution as quickly as we can. Book a FREE strategy session or system assessment today!
We are Hiring!
We’re always looking for sharp-minded team players that are looking to work in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere. Think you’ve got the experience, talent and people skills to work with us? We’d love to hear from you!
Associate Engineers are typically entry level with less than one year of experience. This person is a good communicator and a person who can manage well when the client is in a pickle and really needs strong guidance. This person should be prompt and/or know the importance of communicating ETA’s to clients. Most importantly, this person should be eager to learn while following prescribed procedures.
- Answer Help Desk phones
- Provide Level 1 phone support
- Check Backup Logs daily and update the tickets or reports
- Check Anti-virus twice weekly
- Create Antivirus True Up report
- Create Backup True Up report
- Create RMM True Up report
- Create Firewall Management True Up report
- Watch the consoles for new alerts
- Escalate as required
- Portal/RSM management
- Complete the overnight patching schedule defined by MSS
- Track to make sure patched machines come back online
- Create Patch True Report
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience required with Windows desktop operating systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Experience with Terminal Services
- Understanding of relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connecting nodes to a network
- Working Knowledge of Wireless Technologies
Credentials and Experience:
- New hire with no certifications
- Eager to learn
- Takes direction from Engineers/Technicians
- At least one to two years’ work experience
- Obtains at least one certification
- Shows ability to independently work off site